Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer, says it won’t earn as much money this year as many had hoped. What’s holding Wal-Mart back?
And, Facebook pays a whopping $16b for WhatsApp, a company few have heard of before today. How does it make money and who are the guys behind it?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures steady after Tuesday's intraday comeback
- Bitcoin bounces back, surging above $50,000 after more buying from Square
- Climate change is not priced into markets but its effect could be substantial, experts say
- Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala reveals how he's playing India's electric vehicle market
- Chinese court rules that a woman's housework is worth $128 a month
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS