About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Middle East must avoid making the same investing mistakes as Europe, Larry Fink says
- Saudi plans to keep oil output within levels of OPEC cuts, energy minister says
- After Mueller findings, US-Russian relations can hopefully 'start again,' VTB's Kostin says
- Employees keep 'ghosting' their job offers — and Gen Zs are leading the charge
- SoftBank to invest $1 billion for a 6% stake in payments firm Wirecard
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS