Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks fall as the Federal Reserve decides to stick with its strategy to wind down its stimulus despite the recent emerging market turmoil. What does that mean for the economy and your money?
And, Turkey’s massive rate hike fails to stabilize its currency. NBR will have a report from Istanbul where business owners are getting frustrated and looking for answers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- BP beats third-quarter estimates and swings back to profit on improving oil demand
- Ant Group closes Hong Kong book early due to strong demand for its record dual IPO
- HSBC's Hong Kong shares jump 5% after third-quarter earnings beat estimates
- How a Biden election win could shake up U.S. and Irish economic ties
- Chinese companies are leading the global IPO rush amid a 'flight from uncertainty'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS