The currency sell-off in the emerging markets bring back bad memories of the 1997 Asian crisis. Back then, there were fears of a world-wide economic meltdown. Sara Eisen reports how this time, things are different.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- David's Bridal to file for bankruptcy
- Where the super wealthy are investing their money
- Economic troubles, Brexit and trade wars may affect travel companies, executives warn
- Shares of beleaguered utility PG&E pop 37% after hours
- Soybean farm belt sticks with GOP in midterms but Democrats gain ground, CNBC analysis shows
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS