Tonight on Nightly Business Report, December was the weakest month for hiring in three years and labor force participation dropped to its lowest level in 36 years. Why is the work force shrinking?
And, the Target breach expands – up to 100 million people many have had their personal information taken. How can the retailer keep shoppers loyal and coming back?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Birx says someone was giving Trump 'parallel data' about Covid pandemic
- Biden surgeon general pick says U.S. racing to adapt against new Covid strains
- How Mike Speiser and Sutter Hill are changing the rules for venture investing
- Harley Davidson's plan to take iconic motorcycle brand into transportation's future
- Romney says Senate impeachment trial after Trump has left office is constitutional
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS