Tonight on Nightly Business Report, hopes are rising that tomorrow’s jobs report will come in better than expected. But is what’s good for Main Street also good for Wall Street? And, why some credit card companies are sending you your credit score along with your monthly bill.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- IEA chief Birol: Oil prices may have hit bottom, but keep an eye on this
- AIG sells a stake in China insurer PICC for $1.25B, joining exodus from mainland
- Bombardment of Syrian city hits ninth day as ceasefire stumbles
- China's official manufacturing, service PMIs show growth slowed in April
- John Sculley’s plans for changing the world … again
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS