Tonight on Nightly Business Report, as temperatures drop, demand for natural gas hits a record. Will that translate into higher home heating bills?
And it’s official. JP Morgan gets hit with a $1.7b fine over its role in the Madoff scandal. But does it matter?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Companies plan to continue shifting supply chains out of China under Biden or Trump, says PwC exec
- ‘Follow the Fauci’ — Shepard Smith makes a plea to the country
- There's a big week ahead for the market with an earnings deluge, GDP data and stimulus negotiations
- U.S. reports more than 71,600 new Covid cases as new infections near record highs and hospitalizations rise
- Cramer's week ahead: A tough week, a prelude to election day
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS