Tonight on Nightly Business Report, as thousands of flights are cancelled or delayed, will airlines soon start to feel the impact of the deep freeze on their earnings?
And, JP Morgan reportedly nears a deal to settle its role in the Madoff scandal. Is the bank close to getting all of its legal issues behind it?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why Germany's coronavirus strategy might come back to haunt it
- ‘I felt so afraid and so anxious’: Young people adjust to a new reality as their job prospects fade
- Kevin O’Leary says election pollsters are ‘irrelevant’ and ‘do not know what’s going on anymore’
- Economic recovery could slow in Q4 after 'steroid of fiscal stimulus' fades, JPMorgan Asset Management says
- IMF says Asia's economy will shrink more in 2020 than it previously thought
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS