Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks begin the new year with a thud. But many are betting on another big year for the market. Find out where the pros are putting their money.
And, the government warns that Bakken crude may be more flammable than traditional crude. And, as more gets shipped via rail, will the focus return to building out pipelines?
- Stellantis agrees to $30 million fine to settle federal corruption probe of Fiat Chrysler
- Chamath Palihapitiya closes GameStop position, but defends investors' right to sway stocks like pros
- Why you're about to see even more of your favorite films from the '80s and '90s turned into TV shows
- GameStop jumps more than 100% even as hedge funds cover short bets, scrutiny of rally intensifies
- AMC share price quadruples as retail traders raid hedge-fund short targets
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS