Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the final push is on for stocks as the year draws to a close. Wall Street is hoping Santa delivers.
And, stock-ing stuffers from our Market Monitor.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UBS reports its best third quarter for a decade, with a 99% hike in net profit
- Apple's Chinese users are mainly snapping up iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models, new data shows
- UK taps Open Orphan to explore vaccine trials that infect volunteers with coronavirus
- Why Russia — and Putin — might be worried about a Biden presidency
- The sustainable sneaker start-up Allbirds wants to take over your closet
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS