Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Apple strikes a deal with the world’s largest wireless carrier, China Mobile. What does this mean for shares of Apple, which is a major holding in many mutual funds?
And, who made a difference in 2013? Tonight we begin our series with a look at veteran investor Carl Icahn’s impact on a number of companies, including Dell and Apple.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Netflix raises prices, stock leaps 5%
- Apollo's Leon Black says he deeply regrets past ties to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
- Dow jumps 250 points as stocks rebound from worst sell-off in months, tech leads comeback
- Exxon announces U.S. job cuts, global workforce could see 15% reduction
- Economy's initial comeback was strong but spreading virus, no stimulus raise doubts about recovery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS