AMC Entertainment is expected to price its IPO tonight and begin trading tomorrow. The company hopes to raise more than $350 million. It`s expected to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AMC. Our Julia Boorstin takes a looks at what some investors might find appealing about this company.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures fall nearly 200 points after U.S. coronavirus cases surge to record high
- Banks may have to brace for heavy losses as commercial property prices plunge
- Happiness expert: One technique for staying upbeat during the pandemic
- China's top leaders meet this week to plan for the next five years. Here's what to expect
- This tech company about to report earnings still has 'ample upside,' longtime investor says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS