Tonight on Nightly Business Report. Many retailers are opening their doors on Thanksgiving, but what do these companies have riding on this strategy? And will stock investors see holiday cheer this year? We’ll take a look at the past to figure out where the market goes from here.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow drops more than 400 points as stimulus uncertainty grows and coronavirus cases rise
- Trump says he will take coronavirus test before next debate with Joe Biden
- Meet the entrepreneurs creating a membership-based platform to help women of color succeed at work
- Bostic says the Fed needs to do more to address racial economic impact from the pandemic
- Biden's tax plan could create a tax rate of as much 62% for New Yorkers and Californians, studies show
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS