More milestones were reached during a quiet session for the markets. News that first time jobless claims fell by 10,000 last week and consumer sentiment picked up helped drive stocks higher.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Prominent New York hotel developer Chang's businesses received millions in PPP loans
- Pelosi says Dems and White House are moving closer to a stimulus deal, downplays Tuesday deadline
- SEC Chairman Clayton says mom and pop investors should shy away from these investments
- Google sued by DOJ in antitrust case over search dominance
- Here's why swing-state North Carolina is 'smack in the middle' of the 2020 election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS