Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Wal-Mart names a new CEO, but what does the change at the top mean for shareholders and the retailer’s legal issues?
And, oil prices dip after Iran agrees to a nuclear deal. But will consumers see a long term impact?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Higher rates? I don't care, as long as Yellen keeps her word: Portfolio manager
- T-Mobile's rally this year has further to go, Wells Fargo says
- US to blame for trade talks failure: French minister
- We're in a new housing bubble: Why it's less scary this time
- Brazil's Dilma Rousseff makes her final stand in impeachment trial
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS