Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Wal-Mart names a new CEO, but what does the change at the top mean for shareholders and the retailer’s legal issues?
And, oil prices dip after Iran agrees to a nuclear deal. But will consumers see a long term impact?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Gold races to 2-year high as investors seek refuge from Brexit
- Forget Brexit, Dick Bove thinks investors should be buying banks
- Jon Najarian, up 16% YTD, cashes in winning Brexit bet on volatility
- Wall Street after Brexit is worried Trump is the next 'populist insurgency'
- A chart of the US companies most and least exposed to the Brexit vote
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS