Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Obama says Americans can keep their cancelled insurance policies. But his fix may be easier said than done.
Cisco shares tumble after warning of softening demand. Does this tech bellwether have a plan to turn things around?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- LA Dodgers CEO says it will take the franchise 'years to catch up' from lost 2020 revenues
- Tech's legal shield under bipartisan attack as CEOs face lawmakers: 'There is more common ground than people realize,' Democrat says
- Dow extends losses in final hour, falls 200 points
- Here's how Trump and Biden stack up on crucial foreign policy issues, from Iran to China
- Trump must remain defendant in rape defamation claim case filed by E. Jean Carroll, judge rules in rejecting DOJ bid
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS