The president said, “The bottom line is insurers can extend current plans that would otherwise be canceled into 2014, and Americans whose plans have been canceled can choose to re-enroll in the same kind of plan,” but is it easier said than done?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Netflix raises prices, stock leaps 5%
- Apollo's Leon Black says he deeply regrets past ties to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
- Dow jumps 250 points as stocks rebound from worst sell-off in months, tech leads comeback
- Exxon announces U.S. job cuts, global workforce could see 15% reduction
- Economy's initial comeback was strong but spreading virus, no stimulus raise doubts about recovery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS