Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Department of Health and Human Services tells NBR how many people purchased policies on the troubled federal exchange. But what do the numbers say about the health of the new law?
And, Macy’s surprises investors with a strong quarter, pushing its stock to a record. Is the consumer stronger than first thought?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- American Airlines plans customer tours of Boeing 737 Max and pilot calls to boost confidence in jets
- Lisa Murkowski says she will vote to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- U.S. reports more than 83,000 coronavirus cases, record daily total, as experts warn of difficult winter
- Trump votes early in Florida as 2020 campaign enters final days
- Joe Biden calls climate change the ‘number one issue facing humanity’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS