Tonight on Nightly Business Report, October turned out not to be a scary month for investors – but some big names are starting to use the “bubble” term. NBR will take a look at the bull and bear cases for your money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump says he's 'made sacrifices' for US, in response to blistering DNC speech
- He's with her: Mark Cuban backs Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump
- Hot air balloon catches fire, crashes in TX, leaving 16 dead
- Why one analyst thinks oil and gas are trading in a ‘Bizarro World’
- Trump: Fundraising so good 'can barely keep up', rejects Koch brothers' support
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS