Tonight on Nightly Business Report, October turned out not to be a scary month for investors – but some big names are starting to use the “bubble” term. NBR will take a look at the bull and bear cases for your money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trains collide in Texas, causing fire and leaving 1 hospitalized
- Clinton’s tech policy proposal sounds like a love letter to Silicon Valley
- Brexit vote fallout was not ‘Lehman moment,’ says ECB vice-president
- Two new Zika vaccines 'show complete protection' in lab tests
- Vladimir Putin seen as 'surely rather pleased' that UK is leaving EU
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS