Tonight on Nightly Business Report, October turned out not to be a scary month for investors – but some big names are starting to use the “bubble” term. NBR will take a look at the bull and bear cases for your money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- RBS sucked into probe of Malaysia's troubled 1MDB
- Sri Lanka, IMF agree on $1.5B bailout to avert balance of payments crisis
- Saudi builder Binladen reportedly cuts 50,000 jobs as government cuts bite
- AIG puts $1.2B stake in China insurer on the block, joining exodus from mainland
- Puerto Rico at risk of largest default yet on $470M of obligations
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS