Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are hot, but the economy is not. What’s driving the market, holding back the economy and what does it mean for your investments?
And, a White House official on Capitol Hill was grilled today over why some Americans may not be able to keep their insurance plans.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Former UK finance minister says runaway ISIS teen should be allowed to return
- Trump's message is having an impact on NATO, secretary general says
- US advisor Bolton promises India support after Kashmir attack
- Trade talks with the US are 'making a final sprint,' Chinese state media claim
- Mueller says searches yielded evidence of Roger Stone-WikiLeaks communications
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS