Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are hot, but the economy is not. What’s driving the market, holding back the economy and what does it mean for your investments?
And, a White House official on Capitol Hill was grilled today over why some Americans may not be able to keep their insurance plans.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures dip after Nasdaq hits record to start third quarter
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Inovio, CBL, Coty and more
- US reports second-highest day of new coronavirus cases as Arizona, California set new records
- Coronavirus live updates: California rolls back reopening, NYC pauses indoor dining plans
- House passes extension of coronavirus small business loan deadline
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS