Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are hot, but the economy is not. What’s driving the market, holding back the economy and what does it mean for your investments?
And, a White House official on Capitol Hill was grilled today over why some Americans may not be able to keep their insurance plans.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US clout in world oil market grows as industry exports increase
- Apple falls on reports of low iPhone 8 sales
- Billionaire Richard Branson: This skill set is the most critical to achieving success
- Strategist Jeff Saut: The 8-year bull market still has up to another 9 years left to run
- States are so eager to win Amazon's HQ2 they're offering the company as much as $7 billion
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS