Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are hot, but the economy is not. What’s driving the market, holding back the economy and what does it mean for your investments?
And, a White House official on Capitol Hill was grilled today over why some Americans may not be able to keep their insurance plans.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Minority whip Hoyer says Republicans don't have enough votes to pass health-care bill
- Watch these stocks on the Ford profit warning
- Hackers hit ABC, GMA Twitter accounts, express support of President Trump
- How to book dinner reservations with Siri
- Freedom Caucus holdout: GOP's Obamacare replacement an 'assault on our individual' rights
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS