Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks are hot, but the economy is not. What’s driving the market, holding back the economy and what does it mean for your investments?
And, a White House official on Capitol Hill was grilled today over why some Americans may not be able to keep their insurance plans.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chipmaker Mellanox nears truce with activist investor Starboard over board seats
- Former first lady Laura Bush calls Trump's immigration policy 'cruel'
- Four in 10 people have deleted a social media account in the past year due to privacy worries
- Actor Mary McCormack says husband's Tesla car shot flames in traffic
- Apple will automatically share a user's location with emergency services when they call 911
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS