A new investment vehicle called rental-backed securities may be hitting the market next week. How is this tool different from mortgage-backed securities, which played a big role in the housing market collapse? Diana Olick takes a closer look.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Wall Street donors keep their distance from cash-strapped Trump in campaign's final days
- How Trump and Biden economic and tax plans differ in ways that could impact Main Street
- GMC Hummer EV: 5 things to know about GM's first electric 'supertruck'
- Chipotle earnings: One trader's lingering concern about the soaring stock ahead of the report
- AstraZeneca shares turn negative after Brazilian health authority says volunteer in Covid vaccine study dies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS