Tonight on Nightly Business Report, who’s really at fault for the botched rollout of the new health exchanges? Developers pointed fingers on Capitol Hill and tonight NBR will ask a former White House Health Care Advisor if he thinks the problems can be fixed.
And, NBR will meet Wall Street’s new sheriff, responsible for numerous new bank fines and find out how he’s changing the way some big institutions do business.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- BP beats third-quarter estimates and swings back to profit on improving oil demand
- Ant Group closes Hong Kong book early due to strong demand for its record dual IPO
- HSBC's Hong Kong shares jump 5% after third-quarter earnings beat estimates
- How a Biden election win could shake up U.S. and Irish economic ties
- Chinese companies are leading the global IPO rush amid a 'flight from uncertainty'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS