The boom in domestic oil has helped lower oil prices as the U.S. becomes the world’s largest energy producer. Texas is home to one of the country’s biggest oil and natural gas fields, which is fueling an economic boom.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson imposes stay-at-home order in England as coronavirus cases surge
- Review: The 2020 Lamborghini EVO RWD is the most fun for the least amount of money at a starting price of $208,000
- New York Gov. Cuomo ends coronavirus quarantine list, requires travelers to get tested instead
- Leaving New York: High earners in finance and tech explain why they left the 'world's greatest city'
- U.S. reports record 99,321 new coronavirus cases as scientists warn latest surge just beginning
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS