Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Op-Ed: Bitcoin is more akin to the Nasdaq than gold and is not a safe haven asset
- Asian markets close mostly flat after latest N.Korea missile test; China markets shut for holidays
- Interest in Japanese hospitality is growing, and this term may help explain it
- Russian test of new passenger plane takes airline industry by surprise
- Israel’s resilient economy can use a tune-up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS