Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin is in serious danger of becoming very boring
- Cryptocurrencies could be rocked by major hacks next year, expert warns
- Trump's 'ill-advised' move over Jerusalem has set back peace process, former secretary of defense says
- Steve Bannon took an apparent shot at Ivanka Trump during an event for Roy Moore
- The SEC just issued a warning to cryptocurrency investors
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS