Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Snap founders, investors hope to cash in on IPO early, eye $1 billion in sales
- 'Apollo 13' actor Bill Paxton dead at 61 due to surgery complications
- Nokia returns with 3 Android smartphones to challenge Apple, Samsung
- Nokia 3310 returns for $52 and it has Snake
- Las Vegas steps up its games with new electronic sports venue
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS