Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Russia interference should be countered with 'the truth' and not 'more propaganda,' NATO chief says
- SpaceX 's next salvo in the space wars: Launching test satellites to bring the Web to billions
- US's greatest vulnerability is ignoring cyber threats from adversaries, foreign policy expert says
- This founder lived in a nursing home for 3 months to get his start-up off the ground
- Amazon threat to FedEx is overblown, but the postal service is in real trouble, JP Morgan says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS