Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's foreign ministry welcomes North Korea nuclear test halt
- Ex-US presidents among mourners expected at Barbara Bush funeral
- Sessions reportedly told White House that he might leave if Rosenstein is fired
- Top VC deals: Elon Musk backs The Boring Company, Tiger gets into cannabis
- Cramer Remix: The most eagerly anticipated report of the year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS