Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- India set to retain fastest growing economy tag
- Another Brazil minister quits - and he's the man in charge of anti-corruption
- India tells Apple: You can open stores in India, but first create jobs
- Asian stocks mostly higher; ASX down 0.3% as energy falls
- Question of character: Walt Disney warns Wanda over Snow White, Captain America
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS