Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Twitter wants to stream live video programming 24/7
- Uber violated transport law in South Korea, court says, in the latest setback for the US firm
- Live: President Donald Trump to announce his big tax plans, including corporate tax cut
- Credit Suisse to raise 4 billion Swiss francs in rights offering; IPO off table for now
- Full US Congress to be briefed by Trump team on North Korea: Here's what lawmakers want
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS