Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Google cracks $1000 a share making it only the second stock in the S&P ever to do so. NBR will explore why this company is so important to your portfolio and your everyday life.
And, flipping homes is back, but this time it’s different. NBR will tell you why investors are finding some of the biggest returns in the high-end market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This is how long you should wait to follow up after applying for a job
- Amazon's $13.7 billion bet on online grocery ordering hasn't convinced shoppers to stay home
- Branson: I met Trump once, and all he talked about was destroying people who wouldn't help his bankrupt firm
- Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie dead at age 53
- Branson says Alaska Air castrated Virgin America: ‘I don’t normally take these things lying down’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS