In this interview with NBR, the former chief economist at the International Monetary Fund, and currently, a professor of economics at MIT offers his analysis of US/China relations after the government shutdown.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Live: Deutsche Bank reports stronger profits after completing its capital increase
- Man deemed 'Indonesia's Donald Trump' considers presidential run
- Bank of Japan raises economic forecasts, while keeping policy steady
- United will now offer up to $10,000 for passengers who give up their seat on an overbooked flight
- More Chinese firms are saying goodbye to Singapore's stock market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS