Tonight on Nightly Business Report, no deal in Washington and no sign of one as stocks fall and investors pay the price.
And, there’s a developing debt crisis larger than Detroit’s – this time, Puerto Rico. And if you think it doesn’t impact you, take a look at what may be tucked away inside your muni bond fund.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow drops more than 700 points – Cramer and others on what to watch
- WHO says getting the worsening Covid outbreak under control may require 'sacrifice for many, many people'
- Trump claims the worsening U.S. coronavirus outbreak is a 'Fake News Media Conspiracy' even as hospitalizations rise
- Dow falls more than 700 points as average daily coronavirus cases hit record high
- From trivia nights to college classroom rentals: How theaters are surviving without new movies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS