Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with no end in sight, economists are starting to worry that the crisis in Washington could hurt economic growth.
And, many are seeing error messages when they log on to the new health exchanges. How serious are the design flaws and can they be fixed?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Lululemon CEO: The word 'athleisure' doesn't define who we are
- Texas exports, boosted by oil, rise 3 times faster than the US increase, outshining California
- Comcast is in talks to sell its 30% stake in Hulu to Disney
- The IRS stats are in: Here's how tax refunds look compared to last year
- Even with Biden in the race, former President Barack Obama will wait to endorse a 2020 Democrat
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS