Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with no end in sight, economists are starting to worry that the crisis in Washington could hurt economic growth.
And, many are seeing error messages when they log on to the new health exchanges. How serious are the design flaws and can they be fixed?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Mexico hit by powerful 7.1 magnitude earthquake, leaving dozens dead
- Asia markets focus on Fed as US stocks climb and dollar slides
- Corporations will flock to iPhone 8 despite lukewarm reviews, predicts Gene Munster
- Real estate investment trust sees business booming post-Hurricane Harvey
- Elizabeth Warren urges Fed to 'step up' and remove Wells Fargo's board
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS