Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with no end in sight, economists are starting to worry that the crisis in Washington could hurt economic growth.
And, many are seeing error messages when they log on to the new health exchanges. How serious are the design flaws and can they be fixed?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Kushner adds at least $10 million in assets he 'inadvertently omitted' to disclose
- US weighs financial sanctions to hit Venezuela's oil revenue, sources say
- It's not bitcoin or ethereum: This digital currency rose 3,977% in the first half of 2017
- A grain deal may signal the U.S.-China relationship isn't as bad as it seems
- Martin Shkreli trial could go to jury next week; judge slams lawyers for arguing 'like ... children'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS