Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with no end in sight, economists are starting to worry that the crisis in Washington could hurt economic growth.
And, many are seeing error messages when they log on to the new health exchanges. How serious are the design flaws and can they be fixed?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Elon Musk disputes Azealia Banks' claims about weekend at his home
- No 'sound investor' would want Elon Musk to remain CEO of Tesla, says former GM exec Bob Lutz
- Cramer's game plan: Get ready for a packed earnings week
- With Elon Musk's visibility 'there is incredible isolation,' leadership expert says
- US government is reportedly trying to force Facebook to help it wiretap Messenger
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS