Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with no end in sight, economists are starting to worry that the crisis in Washington could hurt economic growth.
And, many are seeing error messages when they log on to the new health exchanges. How serious are the design flaws and can they be fixed?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Cats' polarizes moviegoers with 'creepy' digital fur, but it's not the first CGI snafu this year
- Oculus founder: Best US minds need to work on AI like they did during the nuclear arms race
- Amazon hires Trump-allied lobbyist as president threatens to intervene in battle over cyber contract
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Gannett, Microsoft, CrowdStrike, AMC & more
- Battling flood damage? Here's why you'll have a hard time getting a tax break for it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS