Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with no end in sight, economists are starting to worry that the crisis in Washington could hurt economic growth.
And, many are seeing error messages when they log on to the new health exchanges. How serious are the design flaws and can they be fixed?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer: Don't panic over the rising 10-year Treasury yield
- After-hours buzz: FB, T, CMG & more
- Allegiant Air: Bookings return to near normal after '60 Minutes' report criticized safety record
- Facebook's cash hoard has more than doubled in two years
- Without mentioning his buddy Trump by name, France's Macron just tore into the US president's policies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS