It’s a big week for the Federal Reserve. Not only has Larry Summers bowed out as a candidate for Fed chief, on Tuesday the Fed’s two-day policy-setting meeting begins. It is one of the most eagerly anticipated in years as the central bank weighs whether, or how much, to cut back its stimulus program. Steve Liesman has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China says its economy grew 4.9% in the third quarter
- CVS to hire thousands of pharmacy techs as it prepares for more Covid-19 cases, rollout of vaccine
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff developed this mindset to help him lead through crisis
- These are Citi's stock picks to buy — and sell — as China pledges to fight against climate change
- Ant Group wins approval from Chinese regulators for the Hong Kong leg of its blockbuster IPO
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS