Five years after the collapse of Lehman brothers, President Barack Obama marked the five year anniversary of the collapse of Lehaman brothers and the apex of the financial crisis by touting how much safer the U.S. economy is these days. So what are the top bankers at the center of the crisis doing now? Andrew Ross Sorkin, author of “Too Big to Fail,” has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Oppenheimer sees stocks showing ‘remarkable resilience,' boosted by blockbuster earnings
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin may go to China as trade tensions simmer
- Chemical weapons inspectors collect samples from Syria site
- How to keep your personal information safe without completely unplugging from social media
- Trump says he doesn't believe personal lawyer Cohen will flip, even though most people do
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS