Five years after the collapse of Lehman brothers, President Barack Obama marked the five year anniversary of the collapse of Lehaman brothers and the apex of the financial crisis by touting how much safer the U.S. economy is these days. So what are the top bankers at the center of the crisis doing now? Andrew Ross Sorkin, author of “Too Big to Fail,” has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Jack Bogle’s 5 bold investment predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Here are some deductions that can reduce your 2017 tax bill
- 3-2-1, BOOM! Georgia Dome imploded in downtown Atlanta
- These are the top 10 best gift cards this season
- These cities have the best chance of snaring Amazon's new $5 billion headquarters
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS