Cecilia Gondor, chief investment officer at Thomas J. Herzfeld Advisors, talk to NBR about why she thinks stocks will do well this September, despite some volatility, and what names she has on her buy list.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. stock futures flat as earnings season, stimulus talks continue
- Two chipmakers are the best bet on future tech growth, long-time tech investor Paul Meeks says
- A weakened Tropical Storm Isaias lashes virus-hit Florida
- SpaceX's Crew Dragon splashes down in the Gulf of Mexico, completing a historic NASA mission
- Stimulus talks: White House, Dems still agree on $1,200 checks but deadlocked on unemployment assistance
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS