Diplomatic overtures by Russia and Damascus may delay a U.S. military strike on Syria to retaliate for the Assad regime’s alleged use of chemical weapons. John Harwood talks to NBR about what we can expect to hear from President Barack Obama when he addresses the nation Tuesday night.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House says Trump tests negative for coronavirus before debate with Biden
- Gap shares up 11% on plans to close stores, focus on e-commerce and off-mall retail
- Goldman is clawing back or cutting millions in pay from CEO Solomon, Blankfein and others over 1MDB
- Lawyers who went after Microsoft in antitrust case say DOJ will have a difficult time succeeding against Google
- Dow gains more than 100 points as Pelosi signals progress on stimulus deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS