Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the economy grew faster than originally thought in the second quarter. What it means for the markets, the Federal Reserve and your money.
And, with tuition costs rising, students are looking for alternative ways of paying for college. In part two of NBR’s series, we look at students turning to crowdsourcing as a way to pay.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Oil major Shell increases dividend as third-quarter earnings beat forecasts
- Credit Suisse misses analyst expectations with a 38% fall in net profit
- Samsung predicts fourth-quarter decline in profits due to weak demand and growing competition
- Dow futures rise nearly 300 points as Wall Street looks to recover from worst sell-off in months
- Dr. Fauci warns of a ‘whole lot of pain’ due to coronavirus pandemic in the coming months
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS