Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy was able to turn sharp losses into big profits. How did it engineer its comeback and can JC Penney take a page from its playbook?
And, just six weeks until open enrollment. But will the new health exchanges be open for business by the deadline?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- $1 billion Medicare bust in Florida is biggest 'criminal health-care fraud case ever'
- Hillary's VP pick Tim Kaine brings solid economic record
- Munich police confirm at least 9 dead after mall attack
- Buying Yahoo unlikely to 'move the needle' for Verizon, traders say
- Cramer's No. 1 rule for protecting your portfolio
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS