Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy was able to turn sharp losses into big profits. How did it engineer its comeback and can JC Penney take a page from its playbook?
And, just six weeks until open enrollment. But will the new health exchanges be open for business by the deadline?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sizzling rent prices cool across the nation, with New York and San Francisco leading the decline
- Official says 9 dead in fire at warehouse party in San Francisco Bay Area, scores missing
- Russia bets on Trump administration as gateway to eased sanctions
- This is flooding across the US/Mexico border in abundance—but it’s legal and helps both countries
- McConnell cautions on Obamacare repeal, says an alternative will take time
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS