Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy was able to turn sharp losses into big profits. How did it engineer its comeback and can JC Penney take a page from its playbook?
And, just six weeks until open enrollment. But will the new health exchanges be open for business by the deadline?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- New Hampshire residents find what they were looking for in Trump-Clinton debate
- Donald Trump dominates Twitter mentions, with 60% of attention at halftime
- Donald Trump has the sniffles, and Twitter can't shut up about it
- Clinton: Trump 'publicly invited' Russia to hack us, which is 'unacceptable'
- Clinton slams Trump on 'the birther lie'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS