Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy was able to turn sharp losses into big profits. How did it engineer its comeback and can JC Penney take a page from its playbook?
And, just six weeks until open enrollment. But will the new health exchanges be open for business by the deadline?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UK will be at the back of the queue for a trade deal, warns top EU commissioner
- Live: Investors to stay locked onto European Central Bank as Draghi speaks
- Bank of Japan keeps monetary policy steady, cuts inflation expectations
- Australia economy back in the groove as full-time work rebounds
- Trump's former campaign chief Manafort reportedly owed millions to pro-Russia interests
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS