Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy was able to turn sharp losses into big profits. How did it engineer its comeback and can JC Penney take a page from its playbook?
And, just six weeks until open enrollment. But will the new health exchanges be open for business by the deadline?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Jack Bogle’s 5 bold investment predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Here are some deductions that can reduce your 2017 tax bill
- 3-2-1, BOOM! Georgia Dome imploded in downtown Atlanta
- These are the top 10 best gift cards this season
- These cities have the best chance of snaring Amazon's new $5 billion headquarters
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS