Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy was able to turn sharp losses into big profits. How did it engineer its comeback and can JC Penney take a page from its playbook?
And, just six weeks until open enrollment. But will the new health exchanges be open for business by the deadline?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Traders bid up oil ahead of anticipated OPEC production cut extension
- Neil Diamond was my childhood idol: Dollar Shave Club founder Michael Dubin
- Dollar Shave Club founder Dubin told he would ‘never amount to anything’ then sells for $1 billion
- Montana Republican special-election candidate cited for assault after allegedly 'body slamming' reporter
- Live: Stocks in Europe push higher as OPEC ministers gather in Vienna
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS