Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy was able to turn sharp losses into big profits. How did it engineer its comeback and can JC Penney take a page from its playbook?
And, just six weeks until open enrollment. But will the new health exchanges be open for business by the deadline?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Britain is open for business: UK leader Theresa May unveils bold manifesto at Davos
- If Obama did what Trump is doing he'd be called a communist: Nouriel Roubini
- Volcker rule and Dodd-Frank are here to stay, and banks need to get used to it: Barclays CEO
- NATO is a cornerstone of Europe: Finland foreign minister
- Dead found in Italian hotel hit by avalanche after quakes: Reports
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS