“Shadow banking,” financial intermediaries that lend money like banks but aren’t regulated, are more prevalent than ever in China. Eunice Yoon reports for NBR on the concerns over the proliferation of a shadow banking system in China, and why regulators should be worried.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow drops more than 700 points – Cramer and others on what to watch
- WHO says getting the worsening Covid outbreak under control may require 'sacrifice for many, many people'
- Trump claims the worsening U.S. coronavirus outbreak is a 'Fake News Media Conspiracy' even as hospitalizations rise
- Dow falls more than 700 points as average daily coronavirus cases hit record high
- From trivia nights to college classroom rentals: How theaters are surviving without new movies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS