Google went public nine years ago, and since that time, its stock has gone up a stunning 925 percent. In this report for NBR, Jon Fortt looks at the search engine’s explosive growth and where the company—and its stock—may be headed next.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- India’s gold demand fell 30%, but ‘cautious optimism’ may be returning
- On Alibaba's Singles Day, Chinese shoppers are set to splurge on foreign brands as fewer travel overseas
- Dow futures fall more than 500 points as Apple and Amazon shares decline after earnings
- China's Huawei smartphone shipments plunge as U.S. sanctions continue to bite
- UBS gives 3 reasons for why the Chinese yuan is 'attractive' right now
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS