Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a red flag for retail? Macy’s reports a rare earnings miss casting a shadow over the outlook for consumer spending, a key component of economic activity.
And, NBR will show you the cheap smartphone that’s gaining a cult-like following in one of the world’s most lucrative markets – posing another challenge to Apple.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- American Airlines plans customer tours of Boeing 737 Max and pilot calls to boost confidence in jets
- Lisa Murkowski says she will vote to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- U.S. reports more than 83,000 coronavirus cases, record daily total, as experts warn of difficult winter
- Trump votes early in Florida as 2020 campaign enters final days
- Joe Biden calls climate change the ‘number one issue facing humanity’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS