Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Department of Justice sues to stop the mega-merger between US Airways and American. Does this mark the end of consolidation in the industry? And, what does it mean for you, the flier?
Plus, hospitals keep combining and getting bigger, changing the economics of care. But will the trend result in rising health care costs?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Germany’s in the middle of a deep political crisis, but it won't affect the euro
- South Korea's President Moon heads to China to mend ties. Beijing needs a few favors too
- Australia accused China of political interference, and Beijing isn't happy
- China lifts market rates in surprise move, following Fed hike
- China says it's cuttings its debts — here’s how that’s actually working
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS