Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Department of Justice sues to stop the mega-merger between US Airways and American. Does this mark the end of consolidation in the industry? And, what does it mean for you, the flier?
Plus, hospitals keep combining and getting bigger, changing the economics of care. But will the trend result in rising health care costs?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This is how long you should wait to follow up after applying for a job
- Amazon's $13.7 billion bet on online grocery ordering hasn't convinced shoppers to stay home
- Branson: I met Trump once, and all he talked about was destroying people who wouldn't help his bankrupt firm
- Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie dead at age 53
- Branson says Alaska Air castrated Virgin America: ‘I don’t normally take these things lying down’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS