Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Department of Justice sues to stop the mega-merger between US Airways and American. Does this mark the end of consolidation in the industry? And, what does it mean for you, the flier?
Plus, hospitals keep combining and getting bigger, changing the economics of care. But will the trend result in rising health care costs?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- As Trump and Trudeau chat about bilateral trade, NAFTA remains the elephant in the room
- L'Oreal and others making lab-produced human skin to curb animal testing of products
- 4 things to do to succeed on the first day of your internship
- Trump blasts 'fake news' in new broadside against media, and condemns DC leaks
- Why Trump's plan to sell down US oil stocks is divided between 'misguided,' and about time
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS