Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the battle between J.C. Penney and one of its biggest investors is very public and very ugly. Is this kind of open boardroom warfare ever good for shareholders?
And, more companies are bringing jobs back to the United States. But it’s not just workers who benefit. NBR will tell you who else is reaping the rewards as we wrap up our special series ‘Made in America.’
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Oil major Shell increases dividend as third-quarter earnings beat forecasts
- Credit Suisse misses analyst expectations with a 38% fall in net profit
- Samsung predicts fourth-quarter decline in profits due to weak demand and growing competition
- Dow futures rise nearly 300 points as Wall Street looks to recover from worst sell-off in months
- Dr. Fauci warns of a ‘whole lot of pain’ due to coronavirus pandemic in the coming months
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS