In this interview with NBR, Dean Baker, co-director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, talks about whether the government should wind down Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac and what it means to someone trying to get a mortgage.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House seen softening trade stance as tax reform fight approaches
- Wilbur Ross: Trump doesn't want to 'unnecessarily irritate' Congress on the path to tax reform
- Wireless carriers T-Mobile, Sprint are close to agreeing to merger terms
- Fed's Williams sees a calm market reaction to reducing its huge balance sheet
- War of words with North Korea escalates, with Trump calling Kim a 'madman'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS