In this interview with NBR, Dean Baker, co-director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, talks about whether the government should wind down Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac and what it means to someone trying to get a mortgage.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Blast tears through Kabul, killing dozens and leaving hundreds wounded
- Apple may be planning an iPhone 7 release in September, tech watcher says
- Without LeBron, can US men's basketball team strike gold in Rio?
- Merkel says 'mourning with a heavy heart' for Munich shooting victims
- 12 things you should know about Hillary Clinton’s VP pick
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS