In this interview with NBR, Dean Baker, co-director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, talks about whether the government should wind down Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac and what it means to someone trying to get a mortgage.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Higher rates? I don't care, as long as Yellen keeps her word: Portfolio manager
- T-Mobile's rally this year has further to go, Wells Fargo says
- US to blame for trade talks failure: French minister
- We're in a new housing bubble: Why it's less scary this time
- Brazil's Dilma Rousseff makes her final stand in impeachment trial
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS