In this interview with NBR, Dean Baker, co-director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, talks about whether the government should wind down Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac and what it means to someone trying to get a mortgage.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China Caixin factory PMI picks up slightly in September
- Nikkei drops 1.4%, ASX down 0.8% as bank shares sink
- Clinton says Trump may have violated US law on doing business in Cuba
- For the first time ever, USA Today has made a presidential pick - against Trump
- Chinese property bubble? We’re not there yet, pro says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS