In this interview with NBR, Dean Baker, co-director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, talks about whether the government should wind down Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac and what it means to someone trying to get a mortgage.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon will no longer ask job applicants to provide their salary history
- Possible government shutdown won't affect US's AAA status, Fitch ratings agency says
- 50 Cent's habits include 9 hours of sleep and an egg-white breakfast
- This year's 'best' trades still deeply in the hole as crowd rushes in
- GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham rips into White House for Trump's change on immigration deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS