In this interview with NBR, Dean Baker, co-director at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, talks about whether the government should wind down Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac and what it means to someone trying to get a mortgage.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- American Airlines flight ignites at Chicago's O'Hare Airport
- Trump campaign manager: Hillary Clinton is 'too risky' to be president
- Baltimore is making a $5 billion bet that entrepreneurs can revive the city
- Anthony Weiner investigation prompts latest Clinton email bombshell
- Anthony Wiener is the gift that keeps on giving for Twitter
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS