Tonight on Nightly Business Report, job growth slows, wages shrink and part-time positions increase. What’s behind these trends and what do they mean for the fed and your money?
And, when long-term care insurance isn’t an option, what are the alternatives? NBR will explore that as we wrap up our series on ‘how to navigate long-term care.’
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Oil major Shell increases dividend as third-quarter earnings beat forecasts
- Credit Suisse misses analyst expectations with a 38% fall in net profit
- Samsung predicts fourth-quarter decline in profits due to weak demand and growing competition
- Dow futures rise nearly 300 points as Wall Street looks to recover from worst sell-off in months
- Dr. Fauci warns of a ‘whole lot of pain’ due to coronavirus pandemic in the coming months
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS