A group calling itself “Al-Qassam Cyber Fighters” warns it will attack big American banks in the coming months. The group has already hit two-dozen financial institutions. The big banks are gearing up and promising to fight back with sophisticated technology to protect them and their clients from these attacks. Also, Eamon Javers reports for NBR from the annual ‘Black Hat’ Conference where thousands of computer hackers and cyber security experts show off their skills and technology.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Texas early voting tops 2016 total with more than 9 million ballots cast
- Tech stocks suffer a big sell-off after earnings fail to impress Wall Street
- Cruise stocks rise after CDC lifts no-sail order, clears industry to plan return
- McConnell expects coronavirus stimulus in 2021, while Pelosi and Trump push for a deal sooner
- Steve Cohen officially owns the New York Mets after MLB approves deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS