Community banks hold more than 40 percent of all banking assets in the U.S. and survived the financial crisis intact. As Kayla Tausche reports for NBR, they are now attracting attention and new investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UBS reports its best third quarter for a decade, with a 99% hike in net profit
- Apple's Chinese users are mainly snapping up iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models, new data shows
- UK taps Open Orphan to explore vaccine trials that infect volunteers with coronavirus
- Why Russia — and Putin — might be worried about a Biden presidency
- The sustainable sneaker start-up Allbirds wants to take over your closet
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS