Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Apple reports earnings after the bell. Can the company turn the stock around – and is it a buy? NBR will speak to two money managers with two different opinions.
And, more Americans are working longer as a way to not outlive their money. NBR will meet one woman who’s doing it on her own terms in part two of our special series.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why Germany's coronavirus strategy might come back to haunt it
- ‘I felt so afraid and so anxious’: Young people adjust to a new reality as their job prospects fade
- Kevin O’Leary says election pollsters are ‘irrelevant’ and ‘do not know what’s going on anymore’
- Economic recovery could slow in Q4 after 'steroid of fiscal stimulus' fades, JPMorgan Asset Management says
- IMF says Asia's economy will shrink more in 2020 than it previously thought
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS