Max Wolff, senior analyst at Green Crest Capital, and Greg Abella, portfolio manager at Investment Partners Asset Management, analyze Apple’s earnings for NBR and talk about where they think the stock could go.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A four-nation alliance may be rising to counter China's Belt and Road
- Two-thirds of Australians want deputy prime minister to resign over sex scandal, poll finds
- US and China reportedly scuffled over nuclear 'football' during Trump's Beijing visit
- Japan's export growth is pointing to a continued recovery
- Asia trades higher as markets in Greater China remain on holiday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS