The Securities and Exchange Commission has filed a civil complaint against Steven A. Cohen, one of the best-known hedge fund managers on Wall Street. The complaint accuses Cohen of failing to properly supervise two of his trader employees, who are separately accused of insider trading. Ron Insana talks to NBR about why there is so much attention surrounding Cohen, why civil charges were filed, and whether the moves foreshadows criminal charges to come.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why international stocks could outperform U.S. markets this year
- There are a bunch of hidden menus on your iPhone: Here's how to use them
- What the Biden administration means for Amazon: New union push, antitrust scrutiny could lie ahead
- How educational costs might change in 2021 under the Biden administration
- Why some tech companies and billionaires are leaving California
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS