The Securities and Exchange Commission has filed a civil complaint against Steven A. Cohen, one of the best-known hedge fund managers on Wall Street. The complaint accuses Cohen of failing to properly supervise two of his trader employees, who are separately accused of insider trading. Ron Insana talks to NBR about why there is so much attention surrounding Cohen, why civil charges were filed, and whether the moves foreshadows criminal charges to come.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Grand jury indicts former Louisville cop Brett Hankison in death of Breonna Taylor
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at the Supreme Court
- Fauci tells Congress the U.S. could have enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
- Google Maps will show Covid-19 outbreaks
- AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine trial remains on hold in the U.S., HHS chief Azar says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS