G-20 finance ministers and central bankers from the world’s biggest industrialized nations began meeting on Friday in Moscow. In this report for NBR, Julia Chatterly looks at what is on their agenda.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Kinder, gentler' and other George HW Bush quotes
- France's Macron expected to promise change amid riots and 'economic catastrophe' — but is it too late?
- Europe's top court confirms that UK can stop Brexit
- Tokyo prosecutors indict Nissan's ex-chairman Ghosn for financial misconduct
- China's state-controlled media claim Canada is putting on a 'show trial' for Huawei executive
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS