G-20 finance ministers and central bankers from the world’s biggest industrialized nations began meeting on Friday in Moscow. In this report for NBR, Julia Chatterly looks at what is on their agenda.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nikola shares fall after CEO fails to reassure investors GM won't pull out of $2 billion deal
- Texas food bank doubles amount of people it serves amid coronavirus pandemic
- Dow futures rise more than 100 points after record day on Wall Street
- Biden's pick for foreign policy head affirms a push to get allies on board with U.S. policy on China
- 'The Croods: A New Age' has a solid voice cast but its story is 'hyperactive' and 'uninspired,' critics say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS