Tonight on Nightly Business Report, from rising home prices to bidding wars – while that may sound like the perfect recipe for a housing bubble, NBR will tell you why that may not be the case.
And, which businesses win and which lose as the worst heat wave of the summer grips the northeast.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: New York City delays in-person classes again; Texas starts reopening after summer surge
- Billionaires urged to combat world hunger by UN food chief: ‘Do the right thing’
- U.S.-China investment flows hit their lowest in 9 years as companies feel the pressure to pull out
- Here's how much your Social Security check may increase in 2021
- 'I think it's time to start putting cash to work,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS