Trading options, which give investors the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell financial products at an agreed-upon price, is risky business. However, that hasn’t stopped Baby Boomers from diving into the options world, Jane Wells reports for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Hillary Clinton risks being upstaged after that all-star lineup of speakers
- The last of the FANG earnings could spark a $50 billion shift in market cap
- CEO Mark Zuckerberg is a 'big thinker' pushing video, Cramer says
- Don't let debt collectors intimidate you, exercise your rights
- Trump risks alienating a rising voting force — and it's not just Latinos
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS