Trading options, which give investors the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell financial products at an agreed-upon price, is risky business. However, that hasn’t stopped Baby Boomers from diving into the options world, Jane Wells reports for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- CNBC survey: Trump is winning over Democrats and independents on his jobs agenda
- Michigan now lets self-driving cars on roads without human drivers
- Health care industry is worried by GOP's 'Obamacare' repeal path
- ESPN's ratings are suffering, but they're far from the only ones. Here's who else is on the wane
- Exxon CEO is now Trump's secretary of state favorite, says transition official
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS