Trading options, which give investors the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell financial products at an agreed-upon price, is risky business. However, that hasn’t stopped Baby Boomers from diving into the options world, Jane Wells reports for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House seen softening trade stance as tax reform fight approaches
- Wilbur Ross: Trump doesn't want to 'unnecessarily irritate' Congress on the path to tax reform
- Wireless carriers T-Mobile, Sprint are close to agreeing to merger terms
- Fed's Williams sees a calm market reaction to reducing its huge balance sheet
- War of words with North Korea escalates, with Trump calling Kim a 'madman'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS