Trading options, which give investors the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell financial products at an agreed-upon price, is risky business. However, that hasn’t stopped Baby Boomers from diving into the options world, Jane Wells reports for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Move over Silicon Valley, this East Coast hub is a haven for big stock returns
- New home sales hit 609K in August vs. 597K estimate
- Cost of taxpayer-backed student loan forgiveness could skyrocket
- Trump surges in the polls as the first presidential debate with Clinton looms
- If OPEC struck a deal it would have big impact: CNBC Oil Survey
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS