Trading options, which give investors the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell financial products at an agreed-upon price, is risky business. However, that hasn’t stopped Baby Boomers from diving into the options world, Jane Wells reports for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Live: Stocks bounce to near pre-Brexit levels
- Beijing defiant on South China Sea as international court nears judgement
- 'The Hunger Games' to meet 'Outlander' as Lionsgate nears deal to buy Starz
- Americans want tech firms, not automakers, to steer self-driving cars
- Boris Johnson as PM? Leaked email shows Tories concerned with that possibility
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS