Trading options, which give investors the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell financial products at an agreed-upon price, is risky business. However, that hasn’t stopped Baby Boomers from diving into the options world, Jane Wells reports for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- World Markets Live: UK economy grows by 0.5 percent in third quarter, sterling rises
- VW raises full-year revenue guidance after third-quarter sales increase
- Asian stocks trade mixed as energy stocks fall amid declines in oil prices
- Expect to resolve major litigation items by mid-March: Deutsche Bank CEO
- Deutsche Bank posts surprise profit and hikes legal provision; 'working hard' on DOJ issue
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS