Tonight on Nightly Business Report, should the Federal Reserve start to put the brakes on its stimulus program sooner rather than later? NBR will talk to Columbia University’s Glenn Hubbard.
And, have you seen the back-to-school sales? Yes, it may be early July, but retailers are already pushing deals on things like notebooks, pens and erasers – and there’s a big reason why.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki: Here's what to say when men are talking over you at a meeting
- The US won't vaccinate migrant children against the flu at border detention camps
- FDIC approves tweak of Volcker Rule, easing trading regulations for Wall Street banks
- Republican-led report finds Facebook has 'significant work' to earn conservatives' trust
- Kyle Bass says US interest rates will follow the rest of the world to zero — 'This is insane'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS