Tonight on Nightly Business Report, should the Federal Reserve start to put the brakes on its stimulus program sooner rather than later? NBR will talk to Columbia University’s Glenn Hubbard.
And, have you seen the back-to-school sales? Yes, it may be early July, but retailers are already pushing deals on things like notebooks, pens and erasers – and there’s a big reason why.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Wall Street donors keep their distance from cash-strapped Trump in campaign's final days
- How Trump and Biden economic and tax plans differ in ways that could impact Main Street
- GMC Hummer EV: 5 things to know about GM's first electric 'supertruck'
- Chipotle earnings: One trader's lingering concern about the soaring stock ahead of the report
- AstraZeneca shares turn negative after Brazilian health authority says volunteer in Covid vaccine study dies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS