Tonight on Nightly Business Report, should the Federal Reserve start to put the brakes on its stimulus program sooner rather than later? NBR will talk to Columbia University’s Glenn Hubbard.
And, have you seen the back-to-school sales? Yes, it may be early July, but retailers are already pushing deals on things like notebooks, pens and erasers – and there’s a big reason why.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Jeff Bezos named businessperson of the decade by global finance chiefs, CNBC survey says
- Saudi Aramco briefly hits $2 trillion market cap on second day of trading
- Saudi Aramco is called a 'polarizing stock' as investors question its independence
- UK voters head to the polls as Brexit's destiny hangs in the balance
- The 15 fastest-growing jobs in India — and the skills they require, according to LinkedIn
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS