While there is concern about rising mortgage rates hurting the housing recovery, it is breathing new life into the apartment sector. Diana Olick has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Former China internet regulator probed for suspected graft
- Asia markets trade higher as Hong Kong's Hang Seng index tops 30,000
- Kevin O'Leary thinks Meg Whitman could run for president, but Whitman says she has no plans to run
- Meg Whitman to leave role as CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, shares tumble 6%
- Cramer Remix: For investors scared of this market, it could be time to sell
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS